Website Gerber National Claim Services
- Answer calls in an inbound call center and provide a high level of customer service. No cold calls.
- Enter accurate notes in our system and meet the expectations of our clients.
- Ability to work second shift (1pm to 9:30pm) on your scheduled days.
Are you looking for a rewarding professional career? Do you have the desire to help people? Then Gerber National Claim Services is the place for you! Our Customer Service Representatives are trained to assist customers in obtaining help when there is a problem with their vehicle, such as locating and dispatching glass repair, locksmith, or a tow truck. You will learn about our dynamic industry and prepare to assist customers through our comprehensive, fully paid training program.
At Gerber National Claim Services, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. GNCS offers opportunities to become a lead, coach, trainer or supervisor.
- $500 sign on bonus
- Hourly Pay: $14.50/hr
- Second Shift: 1pm to 9:30 pm (four days during the week and one weekend day)
- Work four days during the week AND every Saturday or Sunday
- Paid Training: 8:30am to 5:00pm (Mon to Fri) for the first three weeks
- Open on Holidays to serve customers nationwide
- Answer inbound calls from customers who require automotive assistance.
- Dispatch service providers to assist customers with glass and/or roadside assistance.
- Thoroughly follow up with service providers for status on open work orders or requesting invoices for completed work orders.
- Escalate poor service or warranty claims to Call Center Leads and management for prompt resolution.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by Team Leads and management.
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Well-spoken with the ability to exhibit good judgment with good phone etiquette
- Able to understand, support and follow company policies and procedures
- Goal oriented with the intent and desire to improve customer service
- High School Diploma or GED required.