Website Glass America
- Answer calls in an inbound call center and provide a high level of customer service. No cold calls.
- Provide quote to customer on our automotive glass services and highlight our lifetime guarantee.
- Enter accurate notes in our system and schedule customer appointments.
Glass America is one of the nation’s largest auto glass and windshield repair businesses.
- Are you looking for a fun and exciting career opportunity in the sales industry?
- Want to work for a financially stable and fast growing company?
We are currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative at our care center in Murfreesboro, TN!
- $12.50/hr + weekend shift differential + monthly commission!
- Full Time (4 days during the week and Sunday)
- 10:30am to 7:30pm weekday shift, 8am to 4pm weekend shift
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and 401k (w/ company match)
The Customer Sales Associate will provide effective and outstanding customer service, answer inbound calls from prospective customers to prepare and present quotes and recommendations based on customer’s needs, effectively communicate with prospective customers to explain and sell auto glass products and services, appropriately respond to inquiries and questions, use available resources to provide accurate information about our products and our competitive prices, turn objections into sales, and use strong sales techniques.
- Handle customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Provide customers with auto glass product and service information.
- Provide customers with estimates, make sales, and process orders.
- Document all call and sale information.
- Make follow-up sales calls on all estimates that have been written and not sold.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience using a PC with various software packages.
- Call center, care center, customer service, or sales experience is preferred.
We are a fast-growing company, looking for high performing Inside Sales Agent to join our team.